- @daxronx loves her own (and so do we). Check out her HIIT workouts and her at-home weight alternatives
- Abs! Seems like everyone is working on their core, and we don’t blame you!
- Yoga - not a surprise! Considering the times, it’s nice to de-stress into deep stretches and moves that tone your whole body
- HIIT! Glad to know you guys love it as much as us! It's our go-to for that cardio burn. Be sure to add some strengthening moves too! Try adding moves that require weights.
- Chloe Ting seems to be a favorite of a number of you! We have yet to try her, but have already included her in our workout rotation for the week.
- MADFit seems to be popular among you as well! We've tried one of her ab workouts, and what a great burn!
WHERE WE'RE GETTING OUR WORKOUTS
- Instagram - with a lot of celebrities and friends sharing theirs online, it’s so much easier to get inspired!
- DownDog App - It's free 'til May! Downdog allows you to customize your workouts and has something for everyone from pre-natal yoga to hiit to barre.
- From the Outdoors! - We're staying home but going on runs or walks outside (or within the subdivision that you live in) . Of course, be sure to still observe social distance (and run on the other side of the road when you see someone coming).
- Youtube - Who doesn’t love virtual instructors? Aside from the ones mentioned earlier, here are some of our top picks:
- Heather Robertson, HIIT-based: Instead of talking, she shows a little snippet of the next move during the 10-15 s rest. She also has low-impact workouts that still really make you break a sweat!
- Popsugarfitness: A wider range of workouts from many celebrity trainers
We hoped that helps you during your Quarantine Routine! Let's get quaranTONED together!